Comment on page
Manual segments are a type of segment in Lumen that require the manual addition of customers. This means that you manually select and add individual customers to the segment, rather than using a set of rules or criteria to automatically populate the segment. Manual segments can be created by uploading a CSV of customers, selecting customers from the customer page, or through a data store.
To create a manual segment, follow these steps:
- 1.Go to the "Segments" tab in the Lumen dashboard
- 2.Click on "Create New Segment"
- 3.Give your segment a name and a description
- 4.Select "Manual" as the segment type
There are several ways to add customers to a manual segment:
- 1.Upload a CSV file: You can manually create a CSV file containing the customers you want to include in the segment, and then upload it to the segment.
- 2.Add customers via the "Customers" page: You can manually add customers to a manual segment by going to the "Customers" page, selecting the customer you want to include, and then adding them to the desired segment.
- 3.Use a data store(coming soon)